Monday, August 22, 2011

God's Love -- Sharing It with Others

I wrote a posting the other day (tried it several times) but it never "took." As usual, I don't know why between clicks and sing-ins the "normal" route doesn't always happen.
Now I can't remember what I actually had to share with others.
But I'm trying again -- on the end of the feast day of the Queenship of Mary. It would be great to have an opportunity to look at "queen" in the light of the gospel and in the manner in which Jesus looks at nobility: the servants of all.
Mary, Queen of Apostles, (one title that has to go under her "Queenship") is teaching us to be just that -- apostles at our best, servants from our hearts, docile to the Spirit in our response, and obedient to the Word Made Flesh - Jesus the Lord.
What is your take on Queenship and on servant, on reigning and on humble obedience?

No comments:

Post a Comment